This is a community for those of you who have confused cloth diapers with crack. Please share your sole with us here and begin the cycle of healing. It’s not your fault but it is your problem.
The 12 Steps of the Cloth Diapering Addiction
1. We admitted we were powerless over fluff — that our stash had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves (other wise known as
"Fluff") has taken our sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the power of fluff as we
4. Made a searching and fearless search for the perfect diaper and will settle for
5. Admitted to our high power, to ourselves, and to another human (babies count), and
the washing machine the exact nature of our addiction.
6. Were entirely ready to have our higher power remove all poo stains from our diapers.
7. Humbly asked him/her/it that we ourselves not have to wear diapers soon. And if so
that they be lined in sherrpa/fleece/oh so soft/flannel and changed
on a regular basis.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed because we sat at the computer searching for
the perfect diaper, and became willing to make amends to them all when they have
their own children in the form of fluff. (Even if you have to buy dog diapers)
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would
injure them or others when we "stole" "their" diaper before they could get on line
and claim it themselves.
10. Continued to take diaper inventory and when they are not EUC promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve to condition of which our diapers
stay. Praying for knowledge of how to keep them stink free, bright, and absorbent.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this
message to other diaper addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Hi my name is Summer and I am have a problem with Fluff.